Using the services of the Site means the User's unconditional consent to this Policy and the conditions for processing his personal information specified therein; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User must refrain from using the services.
Within the framework of this Policy, the User's personal information means:
- Personal information that the User provides about himself independently when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the Services, including the User's personal data. Information required for the provision of the Services is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at his discretion.
- Purchase and / or payment information, including: credit card or similar payment information with which you intend to make a purchase.
■ last name, first name, patronymic of the User;
■ user's Contact Phone Number;
■ electron mail address (e-mail);
■ date of Birth;
■ Product delivery address (User's place of residence).
- A copy of any correspondence with us, including any verification information we request, if you contact us for any reason (such as our customer service chat, phone or email).
- Detailed information on transactions through the platform, including types and specifications of items sold and purchased, pricing and delivery information.
The user is obliged:
- Provide information about personal data necessary to use the Site.
- Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
Purposes of processing personal information of users:
- Identification of the User registered on the Site for sending newsletters.
- Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Site.
- Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
- Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud.
- Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- Creation of an account, if the User has agreed to create an account.
- Site User notifications about ongoing marketing campaigns, new products or any other newsletters.
- Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site.
- Implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User.
- Processing and receiving payments, confirming tax or tax benefits, challenging the payment, determining the User's right to receive a credit line.